Sunday, May 17, 2015

Spring Snapshots

I downloaded recent pictures from my phone....and I think the summary of them is....Heidi is a total goof ball!  And she has started asking me to take pictures of her and I'm usually happy to oblige!
 Playing dress-up with the quilts!

 Pumping her own tires (they didn't really need it but she does this every time!)
 Riding the carousel, she is finally over her fear and riding the horses again rather than riding on the wagon.

 Heidi's first trip to the dentist.  She sat on my lap for the exam and did great!  She said 'aaaaahhhhh' when the asked and opened wide - and has been doing it for us at home, since!  I think it helped that Allison was there for her to watch, and the pediatric dentist we see is pretty fabulous!
 Jodi & I had our first mountain bike ride of the year - on Mother's Day, of course.  It was a bit painful going uphill but oh so nice to be out in the woods again!

 Allison's last play of the 2014-2015 season, Ramona Quimby.  We had a great time - and loved all of the information about Beverly Clearly in the program.  We can't wait to do the walk around Grant Park to see the statues of Ramona and Henry Huggins sometime (hopefully this summer!!)

 After the Ramona play Mark took us to a gluten-free, vegan (meaning no-dairy!) bakery in Portland.  It was a pretty special treat - and we might have overloaded on sugar, Mark especially (there aren't many places where he can get ice cream and mint brownies and cookies and all sorts of goodies.


 The girls were 'fancy' today on the way to church - so Heidi asked me to take pictures!


 Finally, this girl loves her fruit - especially berries.  She was cracking me up today when she asked for a spoon to eat her berries.  She loaded them one-by-one onto her spoon with her hand to eat them!



No comments: