Monday, March 16, 2015

Ski-venture 2015

 Last weekend when we were in Bend with the Wagner's we managed to get one morning of skiing in.  Allison was so excited for her lesson!
 Heidi was very upset that she wasn't going skiing....she still won't be old enough for lessons next year....it will not go over well!

 Jodi.  She looks like she's 29, right?  It was her birthday - what a great way to spend it!
 Heidi after waiting for Allison & I to finish skiing for the morning = not happy!
 Our little skier - she loved her lesson this time!
 Me on the mountain.  I forgot to bring my contacts - thankfully it was a beautiful day so I was able to wear my prescription sunglasses rather than goggles!
 The girls were sooooo ready for cupcakes to celebrate Jodi's birthday - Heidi then enjoyed some extra-special 1-on-1 time with her - both are girls adore Miss Jodi!

No comments: