Friday, January 2, 2015

Phone Photo Dump - The Last of 2014!

 Heidi apparently knew we stored some clean pacifiers up on the counter...she pushed a chair over, crawled up and got one on this particular morning!
 Cheesy grin in her car seat.
 Sweetest little girl ever.  With her two favorites - binkie & bunny.
 My Christmas present - some sheet rock repair.
 And yes, Mark let Allison in to help with her Christmas dress on.  I put a stop to that!
 Meeting baby Danielle - they both were totally captivated!

 First womens b-ball Beaver game we made it to.  They loved it!  Especially Allison!  She loves watching them play and they are having a great season so far!


 How we keep Heidi entertained at the grocery store.
 I left one day over Thanksgiving break.  Mark painted Allison's nails for her and she did her own hair.

 Heidi is starting to get into the whole dress-up thing, too!
 Heidi loves playing with my German doll.....my Mom bought it for me in Germany when I was about her age!
 Mark put Christmas lights up on our house for the first time.  I loved it!
 This girl loves her bran muffins.  Especially with raspberry jam!
 The Heidi-bug had a mild case of Hand-Foot-Mouth in early December.  She was definitely mellower than normal - just hanging out on the couch!
 One of my favorite parts of December!
This girl.  Doesn't like to sit down for anything. Even to eat!

No comments: