Friday, January 2, 2015

Alaskan Adventure Part VIII - Cousin Night!

My cousin-in-law coordinated an adult cousin night for us all.  We went bowling - with Grammie's glasses to keep the competition from getting too fierce!  Grammie Kroon's glasses (pictured above - they are crazy - she was pretty much blind) were the 'prize' for any strike that was bowled.  Grandma Grindle's (my cousin Kep's other grandmother) sunglasses were prizes for spares, gutter balls and whatever else we felt was relevant....











 And Kep gave us all fun name for bowling....I was supposed to be Ju-Ju but it was mis-read by the front desk so I was Ja-Ju for this!
All the lovely glasses - and are those cases fabulous or what?
We ended the evening back at Kep & Rachel's with a Fondue party.  It was a very fun evening.  And all the kiddos had a great time with their grandparents while we were out partying!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love it JuJu! What a fun night! I "borrowed" your pix of the glasses and added it to my blog!