Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Camping - Snapshots!

 I actually had quite a few camping pictures on my phone that I forgot to include in my original post!  We headed out on Friday - which was also Allison's last day at PCCCP preschool.  She was super excited to be going to kindergarten - her teachers and her parents, however, we having a hard time with it!!
 We made s'mores on Friday night - Janelle always seems to be in the middle of all the kids!  The adults got 'gourmet' s'mores with good chocolate - my personal favorite was Lindt chili chocolate!

 Mark teaching Heidi how to warm up her hands at the fire.
 Allison was able to ride her bike all over the campground - she has really improved her riding skills this summer and we are very proud of her!
 The Heidi-bug loves bikes, too.  And insists on 'riding' Allison's at every opportunity.

 More fat tire bike pics - Janelle & I even took them for a little ride!



This little girl was sooooo tuckered out when we finally headed home!

No comments: