Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Farm - Day One

 Growing up, my friend Kara would disappear for several weeks each summer to 'The Farm' down in Oregon.  Now I live less than 45 minutes from 'The Farm' and I've only made it out there a few times, which is rather pathetic as it is one of the most beautiful places in Oregon in my own humble opinion.  There is a big wedding at the farm this weekend and we're so excited to be spending time there.  Friends from all over are trickling in and it is going to be one BIG party.  We spent last night at the farm and Allison had the time of her life; new friends (some exactly her age), riding a 4-wheeler for the first time, playing in a truck bed and eating dinner outside (and getting it herself!).  You really couldn't ask for more.  But we do get more over the next few days.  Hopefully I'll keep getting good pictures - especially of the darling 5-week-old baby staying with us - I got some serious quality time with him last yesterday, too!









No comments: